Kirk Larsen & Ascanius endeavours to provide the best possible service and deliver advice of the highest quality. To this effect, we have drawn up a code of conduct covering the standard of service and quality we offer our clients and the advice the firm delivers.
This code of conduct, amended from time to time as appropriate, is our undertaking that clients, business partners and suppliers of Kirk Larsen & Ascanius can expect:
- that Kirk Larsen & Ascanius provides thoroughly prepared advice of the highest quality;
- that, as far as possible, the firm employs the state of the art technology essential to high quality, speedy and efficient case handling;
- that the firm’s case handling is digitized, and all case documents are stored electronically;
- to receive an order confirmation specifying the agreed upon service(s);
- that letters, emails and/or telephone calls will be answered within the firm’s 24-hour response period. Whenever practicable and reasonable, the advice itself will be provided within a similar time frame. If the requested advice cannot be delivered within 24 hours, confirmation will be offered within this time limit as to when the advice and any required information will be available;
- that, in the interest of expediency and efficiency, the firm primarily communicates by email;
- that, when in the office, everyone in the firm reads their emails at least once a day. During absence from the office, an automatic reply will be forwarded, advising when the contacted individual is back in the office and able to attend to email correspondence. This automatic reply will further suggest another person in the firm who may be contacted in the absence of the specific individual;
- to receive immediately following a meeting brief resolution minutes listing who will action what and when;
- online access to personal cases, thus enabling round the clock tracking of case status and correspondence;
- that all original documents can be stored at Kirk Larsen & Ascanius. Our clients are offered original document storage free of charge;
- that, whether job applications are solicited or unsolicited, applicants will receive written acknowledgement of the firm’s receipt of their applications within the usual 24-hour response period;
- that contact information for everyone in the firm is available on the firm’s website.