At Kirk Larsen & Ascanius we have in-depth specialist knowledge of legal matters relating to ports. We can advise on all issues of law concerning the commercial opportunities and restrictions facing these enterprises.
Danish ports navigate the waters between commercial and public interests, where the individual harbour must develop and optimise its business potential in association with local government structure. The right choice of operational strategy is crucial in relation to organisational and financial parameters and when interacting with municipal economies.
Our wide-ranging services in this area span a comprehensive list of business law topics. With integrated areas of expertise, our practice can offer skilled advice on all relevant issues.
Our expertise in this sector comprises the following areas:
- Choice of operational strategy and conversion of harbour structure
- Drafting of terms of business
- Tenancy agreements for sites, buildings and land
- Claims secured by maritime lien and arrest of vessels
- Extension projects, including design, planning and finance
- Building and construction
- Wind turbine projects
Please contact us for an informal discussion about advice on issues in this sector.