At Kirk Larsen & Ascanius, we provide experienced family-oriented advice, covering matters relating to cohabitation and marriage. This may involve issues relating both to the contracting of marriage or cohabitation, or to the dissolution of either; we also provide advice, if required, during marriage or cohabitation.
Our advice primarily centres on financial matters as well as on issues pertaining to children, contact arrangements and custody.
We offer particularly efficient and specialised advice gathered against the backdrop of our many years of experience in the family law area.
Our services comprise all aspects of family law, including:
- The matrimonial property regime and matters concerning community property and separate property
- Wills and succession
- Division of property on legal separation/divorce or dissolution of cohabitation
- Questions relating to custody, residence and contact
- Maintenance for spouse and children
Removal of children from their home or placing children into care
Following on from our services in this area, there will often be a requirement for drafting of various documents in which we are all well versed, including:
- Co-ownership agreements/cohabitation agreements
- Marriage contracts
- Wills, including cohabitants’ mutual wills and wills appointing guardians for children
- Contact rights agreements
- Maintenance agreements
- Agreements on property division
If you need legal advice concerning marriage, cohabitation or children, please contact us for a non-binding discussion of your options.