Since the formation of the firm nearly forty years ago, we have been deeply involved in fishing industry issues. We have as a consequence built up specialised expert knowledge and extensive experience in this sector.
Developments within the fishing industry in Denmark and throughout the North Atlantic today make great demands on the advice needed by both fishermen and industry. When navigating in a changing market, direct insight and up to date knowledge about the latest regulatory guidelines in the field are paramount.
This is precisely the kind of fully informed and specialised advice we offer all parties in the Commercial Fisheries Sector.
We have particular in-depth and practical knowledge of the trade in fishing rights and anticipate that the future will bring opportunities for the development of an international fishing industry. We are ideally placed to provide advice to shipping companies preparing to spearhead these developments.
Our services cover a broad spectrum and we work in a number of fields, including the following:
- Buying and selling of fishing rights
- Buying and selling of vessels
- Buying and selling of fishing businesses
- Formation of shipping partnerships and fishing companies
- Cases dealing with the breach of fishing regulations
- Cases dealing with the procurement of necessary tonnage
- Fishing licences and fishing rights for newbuild vessels
- Import of vessels
Please contact us for a non-binding quotation for legal advice in the area of commercial fisheries.
As a special service, fishing vessels can now get a response to enquiries made direct via Inmarsat to and from Morten Rosendahlfirstname.lastname@example.org