We have comprehensive experience in all aspects of building and construction activities and have for many years offered advice on the full range of construction projects regardless of size.
Effective legal advice means more than solving a problem, it means preventing one occurring in the first place. This is the premise for our advice to all clients within the building and construction sector. At the same time, we are experienced in solving conflicts which may arise in the course of any construction project. Through the years we have been in charge of a substantial number of arbitration cases representing developers, turnkey contractors, main contractors, trade contractors and suppliers of building materials.
Our advice may incorporate a variety of areas, including:
- Negotiation of construction contracts
- Drafting of consultancy agreements
- Agreements with subcontractors and suppliers
- Conditions and regulations pertaining to supplies
- Service and maintenance agreements
- Dispute resolution through inspection and survey, expert determination and arbitration
We are always happy to have an informal discussion about issues within this practice area.